Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Modular Stacklights- Components and Assembled Indicating Lights
Warning TowersPLACE ORDER
- Modular Construction
- Six Lens Colors
- Variety of Lamp Types and Voltages
- Bi-Tonal Audible Alarms
- Combination of Visible and Audible Alarms
- Modular Components Reduce Inventory Requirements, Increase Flexibility
- Steady and Flashing Modes Allow One Light to Signal Multiple Conditions
- No-Tools Assembly Permits Easy Lamp Replacemen
Description The E26 stacklight unit is a modular systemthat provides illuminated and audible statusindication in all directions. Easily assembledplug-in modular units include constant and flashing light units, as well asbi-tonal alarm systems. Stacklights may beassembled in a variety of configurations.Numerous lamp, color and mounting optionsfurther enhance the stacklight’s versatility.
ASSEMBLINGA STACKLIGHT SYSTEM
1) Select a Base Unit:Two base units are available, thestandard base unit or a flashing base.
2) Select an Extension Tube:Models are available in lengths from1 inch to 14 inches as well as withangle design.
3) Select an Optional Mounting:The standard 4 hole mounting plateattaches to the bottom of the extension tube to provide a secure means of mounting the stack light.
4) Select up to Six Light Modules:Light modules are available in a varietyof colors with either incandescent or LED light sources. The incandescentlights are lower cost and brighterthe LEDs, however, the LEDs have a longer life.
5) Optional Alarm Module:The bi-tonal alarm module mounts onthe top of the stack. Up to 5 light modules may be used with the alarm module.
STANDARD STACKLIGHT BASE
For use with incandescent or standardLED for steady, non-flashingillumination or with flashing LEDs forflashing illumination. Bases includeterminal block for wiring, stacklightcover and gasket.
FLASHING STACKLIGHT BASE
Allows configuration of each light in thestack for either steady or 60 times perminute flashing illumination. Flashingcircuit for use with incandescentlamps only.
Available in a variety of colors for both incandescent lamps and LED lamps. To maximize illuminationand light dispersion, incandescent units include an opal white diffuser while LED diffusers are clear.
May be fitted to the top of a complete stacklight unit ordirectly to the stacklight base, if desired. Also featuresadjustable sound levels.
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ