Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Retractable Sensor Cables for Thermocouples- RTDs and Thermistors
RSC and RSCM SeriesPLACE ORDER
- J, K, T and E Thermocouple Calibrations and 3-Wire Copper for RTD’s and Thermistors
- Expansion Ratio up to 500%—1 Foot of Cable Stretches to 5 Feet
- TPE Plastic Jacket for Indoor and Outdoor Use to 220°F (104°C)
- Retracted Coil Lengths of 1, 2, 3 and 4 Feet with 6" Straight Ends
- Ideal for Use with Handheld and Benchstand Electronic Indicators
Description trodeks® Retractable Sensor Cable is color coded and spring coiled, for use with thermocouples, RTD’s and thermistors.
To achieve a superior jacket construction, trodeks has employed the latest in jacketing material: TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), a unique family of thermoplastics which exhibits characteristics previously found only in rubber compounds. TPE is extremely tough and flexible, and has excellent abrasion resistance. Our special construction technique yields an expansion rate of up to 500%.
trodeks’s retractable sensor cables are specifically recommended for use with electronic-type indicators, either panel, handheld or bench type models. The cables should not be used with self powered, unamplified analog meters, such as trodeks® Series 7000 pyrometers. Retractable sensor cables have hundreds of applications: oscillating machinery, handheld surface probes, or wherever retractable sensor cables are required.
Color Code of Cables
|ANSI Code ||Calibration ||Jacket ||+Wire ||–Wire|
|RTD/TH||Copper (3-Wire)||White||2 Black||Red|
Typical Resistance of Cables
|Ohms Per Running Foot of Cable |
30 cm (1 ft) Coiled (150 cm [5 ft] Extended)
|Ohms Per Foot of Wire|
Three Wires Per Cable)
|J||K||T||E||RTD and Thermistor|
How To Order
|RSC-(1)-(2)-(3)-(4)||T/C||4.2 mm (0.165")|
|RSC-RTD-(2)-(3)-(4)||RTD||4.4 mm (0.175")|
|RSC-TH-(2)-(3)-(4)||TH||4.24 mm (0.175")|
|RSCM*-(1)-(2)-(3)-(4)||T/C||3.4 mm (0.135")|
1. Fill the 1st box (1) with desired ANSI Calibration. Use ANSI symbols“J”, “K”, “T”, “E” for thermocouple calibration; “RTD” for resistancetemperature detector; or “TH” for thermistor.
2. Fill in 2nd box (2) with retracted coil length in cm (ft): 30 (1), 60 (2),90 (3) or 120 (4).
3. Fill in 3rd box (3) with termination style number (one end).
4. Fill in 4th box (4) with termination style number (other end).
* M = Miniature Retractable Cable
† Indicate associated meter or pin out desired for connector
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ