Electromagnetic Flowmeter TROMAG offer reliable precise and inexpensive flow measurement on all electrically conductive liquids. Typical applications are found in all industries. E.g.:
- Water sector: Potable water, treatment of chemicals, wastewater and sludge.
- Food sector: Daily products, beer, wine, soft-drinks and fruit juices.
- Chemical sector: Detergents, pharmaceuticals, acids, alkalies.
- Other sectors: District heating, pulp and paper and mining slurries.
The sensor converts the flow into an electrical voltage proportional to the velocity of the flow. The sensor is built up of a stainless steel pipe, 2 coils, electrodes, an isolating liner, housing and where applicable, connection flanges.
- TROMAG electromagnetic flowmeters will help you do an easier job of managing flow.
- Whether it is installation, managing operations or verifying continuous accuracy, customers rely on TROMAG to improve the entire value chain of activities.
- TROMAG electromagnetic flowmeters are tunable and adjustable according to your needs.