Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Portable Temperature-Humidity Data Loggers with Display
OM-70 SeriesPLACE ORDER
- Compact, Light Weight, Easy-to-Use
- User Selectable Stop on Memory Full or Memory Rollover for Continuous Recording
- PC Delayed Start or Pushbutton Recording Control
- Read Recorded Data on Logger Display
- Displays Alarm Icon for High/Low Alarm Conditions
- Nonvolatile EEPROM Memory Retains Data Even if Battery Fails
- USB Interface for Fast Data Transfer
- Includes Free Software
Description The OM-70 Series of portable temperature and temperature/humidity data loggers are easy-to use, versatile devices which can beused for a wide range of logging applications including coolers,freezers, greenhouses, museums, laboratories, shipping containers,warehouses, environmental monitoring and food storage.
These data loggers are capable of sampling as fast as once persecond or as slow as every 18 hours. Models OM-71 and OM-72can store a total of 43,344 temperature measurements inmemory. Model OM-73 can store a total of 43,344 measurement pointsfor temperature only or 21,672 points of temperature, humidity anddew point. The model OM-74 thermocouple data logger can store32,638 temperature samples. Easy-to-use Windows software is included with each data logger.
The software is a full-featured program that allows you to setup all data logger functions including sampling rate, loggingduration, start mode, logging mode, and high and low temperature alarmvalues. Once data has been logged, the program then allows you todownload data from the logger, plot the data and export the data to anASCII text or Excel file format for further analysis.
Software Features Include:
• Data summary to read statistics and alarm information in asimplified report format.
• Data listing for tabular view of detailed dates, times and valuesof recorded data.
• Graph function displays data in clear graphical format.
• Zoom magnifies data with powerful zoom and autoscale functions.
• Autoscale function fits data to the screen or allows user to manuallyenter their own values.
• Graphical Cursor displays exact data of any point in the graphicaldisplay.
• Export data in text or Excel format.
• Print graph or text data with print preview and setup options.
• Logger configuration allows easy set up and launch of data loggerswith immediate or delayed start, preferred sample rate, alarmsetup, and custom ID.
• Password protected calibration function automatically stores withparameters in device or restores factory defaults. A calibrationWindow is provided in the software to simplify the calibrationprocedure.
• Status windows display unique ID of logger, battery voltage, memoryused, sample rate, duration, alarm condition and logging status.
• Menu Bar along the top of the screen provides one click accessto software functions.
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73
Ambient Temperature Measurement Range
(Models OM-71, OM-73): -20 to 70°C (-4 to 160°F)
External Sensor Temperature Measurement Range
(Model OM-72): -40 to 70°C (-40 to 160°F)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 77°C (-40 to 170°F)
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1°F), from -17 to 50°C (1 to 122°F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.05°F)
Relative Humidity Range
(Model OM-73): 0 to 99% RHnon-condensing
Relative Humidity Accuracy
(Model OM-73):±2% RH from 10 to 90% RH @ 25°C (77°F)
Relative Humidity Resolution
(Model OM-73): 0.05% RH
Display Temperature Resolution:0.1°C (0.2°F) up to 199.9 °C or °F,
1°C (1°F) above 200 °C or °F
Logged Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
Thermocouple Impedance:50 ? max for specified accuracy
Cold Junction Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
Operating Temperature: -18 to 55°C (0 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature:-30 to 80°C (-20 to 175°F)
Sample Rate: 1 second to 18 hours user selectable
Alarm Settings: Over/under alarm with visual indication
LCD Display: Displays temperature, date, time,
alarmcondition recording status and battery condition
Time Accuracy: ±100 ppm @ 24°C (75°F)
Measurement Capacity: OM-71, OM-72, OM-73:
Non-volatile memory; 43,344samples
for temperature only, or 21,672 samples for temperature,
humidity and dew point (Model OM-73); OM-74; 32,638 temperature samples
Recording Control: Start on button press, immediate after setup,
or at a user specified date and time
Recording Mode: Stop on memory full,
or continuous recording withmemory rollover
Minimum System Requirements: 8MB of RAM, 2MB of disk space,
800 x 600 resolution, 1 free USB port
Software Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Interface: USB 2.0
Power: OM-71, OM-72, OM-73: 3 V CR2032 lithium battery (included);
OM-74; 3 AAA batteries (alkaline or lithium)
Battery Life: 3 years (average)
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73:6 H x 5.7 W x 1.3 cm D(2.36 x 2.24 x 0.51")
OM-74:5.7 H x 5.5 W x 3.0 cm D (2.25 x 2.15 x 1.2")
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73: 91 g (3.2 oz)
OM-74: 62 g (2.2 oz)
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ