Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Portable-Wireless Universal Circular Chart SUPERECORDER 5 Models Now Available
CTXL SeriesPLACE ORDER
- CTXL-TRH: Temperature & Relative Humidity with Wired Probe
- CTXL-TRH-W-W9: Temperature & Relative Humidity with Wireless Probe
- CTXL-DPR: Dual Process Input (Voltage or Current)
- CTXL-DTC: Dual Thermocouple Input, J, K or T type programmable from PC
- CTXL-PH: pH & RTD Temperature
- Available in Computer Room White or Charcoal Gray
- Large, 200 mm (8") Scale
- 1, 7 or 32 Day Recording
- Easy to Read Dual Channel Backlit LCD Readout
- Convenient Front Panel Programming/Operation
- Monitors Min/Max/Avg Values
- High/Low Audible/Visual Alarms
- Dual High Alarm Relays, Dual Low Alarm Voltage Outputs
- Double Sided Charts with Magnetic Mount Hub
- Benchtop or Wall Mount with Built-in Chart Lights
- Powered by 4 D Batteries or Universal AC Adaptor
- CTXL-PR / CTXL-PT: optional wireless receiver and transmitter to retrofit a CTXL-TRH unit
- Free Windows Based Data Logging Software Available Online
Description The CTXL Series circular chart recorders from trodeks combineform and function in an easy to use two-channel circular chart recorderwith a large, 200 mm (8") diameter chart, and dual channel LCDreadout. The CTXL recorder is offered in 5 models, Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity, Wireless Temperature/ Relative Humidity with an RF range of 90m (300 ft) line of sight maximum, dual thermocouple (J,K,T), dual process (1 V, 5 V, 10 V, or 0/4 to 20 mA), or pH/ RTD temperature.
The CTXL has a custom LCD readout that displays the currentvalues of both channels, and can indicate the min, max or averageinput values as well. The display also indicates the chart speed(1, 7 or 32 day), battery status, high and low alarm indication, keypad lockout status, and battery life.
Additional features of the CTXL include dual relays with contactclosures for high alarms, and dual voltage outputs for low alarms to driveexternal relays. A built-in audible buzzer also informs the user of analarm condition. A hidden key (White Box) can lockout unauthorized accessto the front keypad, preventing changes to the recorder settings.
The CTXL features a rugged, ABS enclosure, suitable for industrialenvironments, but it’s also intended to fit right in to other environments,such as museums, art galleries, computer rooms, labs, clean rooms,even hospitals. The CTXL is designed for both benchtop and wallmount operation; a convenient base rotates out of the way, and is hiddenby a decorative foot cover for wall mount use.
Each unit comes complete with 120 assorted double-sided charts, 2 pensets, extra chart light, universal ac adaptor (110 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz), 4 D cell alkaline batteries, RS232 cable and adaptor, wall mounting kit, and quick start manual. CTXL-TRH models are also supplied with sensor probe and clip, and 1.8 m (6') probe extension cable.
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ