Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Programmable Chart Recorders 100mm and 180 mm
RD200 and RD2800 SeriesPLACE ORDER
- Simultaneous Digital Displays of Multipoint Data
- Universal input The recorders accept total 56 ranges of 10 DC voltage ranges, 35 thermocouple ranges and 11 resistance thermometer ranges, and these ranges can be programmed for each channel.
- Universal power voltage 100VAC to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Clear trend and digital printings Cassette type wire-dotting system 6-color ink ribbon for clear trend and digital printings
- Alarm Display/Printings
- Chart illumination Convenient to confirm printed data in night or dark places
- Software Package “KIDS” Available
- Conforms to CE, UL, and CSA Standards
Description The RD200 and RD2800 Serieschart recorders are 100 mm,multipoint, hybrid recorders that canprint/display multichannel and alarmdata simultaneously. A total of56 ranges can be programmed foreach channel: 35 thermocouple,11 RTD, and 10 DC voltage. Theuser can also program up to 4 levelsof alarm for each channel; optionalalarm outputs are available. Therecorders display alarm settings(status and channels), and can printchannel alarms and alarm numbers.A data acquisition softwarepackage, “KIDS”, lets the usercreate real-time and historicaldata/trend displays. The RD200 and2800 Series chart recorders aremanufactured in ISO9001-certifiedfacilities and conform to CE, UL,and CSA safety standards.
Data acquisition software package "KIDS" (RD2800-KIDS)
The "KIDS" is a software package for storing data being measured by RD200 and RD2800 series recorders and for replaying ofthe stored data.
Main function and features:
- Data processing: Up to 5 sets (max. 100 channels)- Real-time data, real-time trend, historical data, historical trend and daily report
- Communications interfaces: RS-232C, RS-422A or RS-485- Stored data: Enable to export to Microsoft Excel, Lotus 1-2-3 and other application software
- OS: Windows 95/98, Windows NT4.0
Engineering software package "PASS" (RD2800-PASS)
The "PASS" is a software package, through a communications interface (optional) or a configuration port, for programmingparameters of RD200 and RD2800 series recorders by a personal computer.
Main functions and features:
- Input parameters: Ranges, scales, tags, engineering units, alarms, burnout
- Printing parameters: Chart speed, data interval, subtract printing, zone printing, automatic range-shift printing- Operation: Message printing
- Others: Clock setting, temperature units (ºC, ºF), alarm deadband, communications specification (for programming through aconfiguration port only)
- OS: Windows95/98, WindowsNT4.0
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ