Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Ethernet Remote I-O Modules
OME-ET-7000_OME-PET-7000 SeriesPLACE ORDER
- Multi-Function Web Based Ethernet I/O Modules–Models Available For Thermocouple, RTD, Analog Voltage and Current Input
- Built-In Web Server for Remote Configuration and I/O Monitoring/Control
- Web HMI
- Communications Security
- Supports Modbus® TCP and UDP Protocols
- OME-PET-7000 Series Features PoE (Powerover-Ethernet)
Description The OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 Series, a web-basedEthernet I/O module, features a built-in web serverwhich allows configuration, I/O monitoring and I/Ocontrol by simply using a regular web browser. Remotecontrol is as easy as browsing the Internet.With the web HMI function, programming or HTML skillsare not required; creating dynamic and attractive webpages for I/O monitoring and I/O control is easy. TheOME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 Series offers easy andsafe access for users at any time, from any location. Inaddition, the OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 Series alsosupports Modbus TCP protocol that makes perfectintegration to SCADA software.OME-PET-7000 features “PoE” where not only data butalso power is carried through an Ethernet cable. Thisfeature makes installation of OME-PET-7000 easy. Nomore unnecessary wires; only an ethernet cable thattakes care of everything in the field.
1. Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The OME-PET-7000 series module can be powered byan IEEE802.3af compliant PoE switch. Both data andpower can be carried by an Ethernet cable eliminatingthe need for additional wiring and power supply.
2. Built-in Web ServerEach OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 module hasa Built-in web server that allows the users to easilyconfigure, monitor and control the module from aremote location using a regular web browser.
3. Web HMIThe Web HMI function allows the users to createdynamic and attractive web pages to monitor andcontrol the I/O points. Users can upload specific I/Olayout pictures (bmp, jpg, gif format) and define adescription for each I/O point. No HTML or Java skillsare needed to create the web pages.
4. Communication SecurityAccount and password are needed when logging intothe OME-ET-7000 web server. An IP address filteris also included, which can be used to allow or denyconnections with specific IP addresses.
5. Support for both Modbus® TCPand Modbus UDP ProtocolsThe Modbus TCP, Modbus UDP slave functionon the Ethernet port can be used to provide data toremote SCADA software. A free MODBU S softwaredevelopment toolkit is included on the utility softwareCD that is supplied with the OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 Series modules.
6. Built-in I/OVarious I/O components are mixed with multiplechannels in a single module, which provides the mostcost effective I/O usage and enhances performance ofthe I/O operations.
7. Dual WatchdogThe Dual Watchdog consists of a module Watchdogand a communication Watchdog. The action of AO/DOare also associated with the Dual Watchdog.Module Watchdog is a Built-in hardware circuit tomonitor the operation of the module and will reset theCPU if a failure occurs in the hardware or the software.Then the power-on value of AO/DO will be loaded.Communication Watchdog is a software function tomonitor the communication between the host and theOME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 module. The timeout ofthe communication Watchdog is programmable, whenthe OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 doesn’t receivecommands from the host for a while, the watchdog forcesthe AO/DO to pre-programmed Safe Value to preventunpredicatable damage of the connected devices.
8. Power-on Value and Safe ValueBesides setting by the set AO/DO commands, theAO/DO can be set under two other conditions.
Power-on Value: The Power-on Value is loaded into theAO/DO under 3 conditions: Power-on, reset by ModuleWatchdog, reset by reset command.
Safe Value: When the Communication Watchdog isenabled and a Communication Watchdog timeoutoccurs, the “safe value” is loaded into the AO/DO.
9. I/O Pair ConnectionThis function is used to create a AI/DI to AO/DOpair through the Ethernet. Once the configuration iscompleted, the OME-ET-7000/OME-PET-7000 modulecan poll the status of remote AI/DI devices and then usethe Modbus TCP protocol to continuously write to localAO/DO channels in the background.
10. Highly Reliable Under Harsh Environments
• Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F)
• Storage Temperature: -30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
• Humidity 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ