Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Photoelectric Sensors - Harsh Duty Series
E58 SeriesPLACE ORDER
- Tempered Glass Lens Cover Protects Against Abrasion
- Output Indicator is Visible for Full 360°
- All Models Have Visible Red Beam
- Sensors are Available in 18 and 30 mm (0.71 and 1.30") Diameters
- Highly Refined Optics for Long Sensing Ranges and to See Through High Levels of Contamination - Unmatched Optical Performance
- Perfect Prox® Technology Provides Exceptional Background Rejection and Extremely High Excess Gain
- Resistant to the Wide Range of Chemicals Used in the Automotive, Manufacturing and Forest Products Industries
- Suitable for High Temperature, High Pressure Washdown 83 bar (1200 psi)
- Mechanical FKM Seals Hold up to Extreme Temperature Variations
- Visible Sensing Beam On All Models Lets You See Where the Beam is Aimed for Quick Setup and Alignment
- Output Status Indicator is the Brightest Available and is Visible from Any Angle and in Any Lighting Condition
- The Industry’s Only Background Rejection Sensors with 2-Wire Circuit Design
- Models Available with Both AC and DC Operation in a Single Unit
Description The Cutler-Hammer® E58 Harsh Duty Seriesby Eaton’s electrical business was designedto withstand your harshest physical,chemical and optical environments.Extensive research dictated the choice ofmaterials used in this sensor. Stainless steel,PVDF and tempered glass components aremechanically assembled using FKM sealsto ensure complete sealing and resistance toindustry chemicals. All adhesives andpotting subject to failure from chemicalattack have been eliminated from the design.The result is a sensor highly resistant tochemical attack and moisture intrusion, thatcan withstand heavy shock and vibration inalmost any application.E58 harsh duty sensors feature unparalleledoptical performance. They are designed towithstand the harshest physical, environmental, and optical environments, such as:
Automotive: Survives constant exposure to lubricants, cutting fluids, coolants and glycols, plus flying metal-cutting chips and tough physical abuse.
Food processing: Unaffected by high-pressure chemical washdowns using sanitizers, surfactants, and cleaning agents including diluted bases and acids.
Forest industry: Resists anti-fungal and anti-stain agents, wood preservatives, pitch and lubricants.
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ