Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Carbon Monoxide Data Loggers with USB Interface
- 0 to 1000 ppm CO (OM-EL-USB-CO) or 0 to 300 ppm CO (OM-EL-USB-CO300) Measurement Ranges
- Stores up to 32,510 Measurements
- User-Programmable Warning Threshold with Bright Visual and Audible Warnings
- USB Interface for Set-Up and Data Download
- Expected Sensor Life: 4 years
- Supplied with Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery and Windows® Control Software
Description The OM-EL-USB-CO and OM-EL-USB-CO300 arestandalone USB data loggers that measure and store up to32,510 carbon monoxide (CO) readings over a0 to 1000 ppm (OM-EL-USB-CO) or 0 to 300 ppm(OM-EL-USB-CO300) measurement range and-10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F) operating temperature range.The user can easily set up the logging rate and starttime, and download the stored data by plugging the datalogger into a PC’s USB port and running the Windowscontrol software. The data can then be graphed, printedand exported to other applications. The data logger issupplied complete with a long-life lithium battery. Datais stored in non-volatile memory and is retained whenthe battery is empty. A bright red LED will flash anda buzzer can sound when a preset warning level hasbeen exceeded.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING
Do not attempt to use the OM-EL-USB-CO orOM-EL-USB-CO300 data loggers without reading andunderstanding the documentation. Carbon monoxidemonitoring is a complex procedure. The user shouldconsult a qualified expert if there is any doubt as to thesafety of the application.
The OM-EL-USB-CO and OM-EL-USB-CO300 areprofessional measuring instruments designed to recordcarbon monoxide (CO) gas levels for later analysis.They are not alarm/safety/warning devices and shouldnot be used in this capacity for the following reasons:
1. The lights and sound emitted by theOM-EL-USB-CO or OM-EL-USB-CO300 to indicate ahigh level of CO do not provide adequate warning tothose in the surrounding area that a high level of COhas been recorded.
2. The battery life of the OM-EL-USB-CO orOM-EL-USB-CO300 during audible and visualindication of a high level of CO will rapidly diminishand will therefore only be active for a short periodof time.
3. The OM-EL-USB-CO or OM-EL-USB-CO300 takesa sample reading at intervals as set by the user forrecording/monitoring/analysis purposes. Dangerouslevels of CO will not register with the device until asample reading is taken.
4. Due to the limitations of the device as a professionalinstrument, it is left to the user to set the lightand sound alarms indicating the presence of CO.Therefore the instrument can be set up to provideNO form of warning. Carbon monoxide is poisonous.It is a clear, colorless gas that has no smell or tasteand can be lethal even in very low concentrations.It can injure or kill people and animals who are notadequately warned of its presence. In areas wherethe safety of humans and animals is a concern, adomestic or industrial CO detector/alarm designed toa nationally approved quality standard with featuressuch as a high decibel alarm or siren and a clearvisual warning specifically designed to provideadequate warning of dangerous CO levels should beinstalled, used and maintained.
OM-EL-USB-CO: 3 to 1000 ppm CO (do not exposeto levels above 1000 ppm, i.e. directly measuring theexhaust of a car or wood burner)
OM-EL-USB-CO300: 0 to 300 ppm CO
Internal Resolution: 0.5 ppm CO
OM-EL-USB-CO (Overall Error): ±2 ppm min,±6% typ
OM-EL-USB-CO300: ±5 ppm or ±4% typ(whichever is greater)
Long Term Drift: 5%/year
Zero Offset: ±2 ppm CO
Response Time (to Reach 90%): 1 minute
Logging Interval: 10 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 min
Status Indicators (LEDs): Red and green LEDs. Thefirst LED flashes red to indicate that the data logger isin an alarm condition (logged data has exceeded a highor low alarm level). The second LED flashes green toindicate that the data logger is logging normally and isnot in an alarm condition.
Audible Alarm: The audible alarm will sound once persecond when the warning threshold has been exceeded.To disable the warning, remove the cap from the datalogger. The audible warning will sound once every 60seconds when there is a low battery condition. Thisindicates that the battery must be replaced.
Software: Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8 (32- and 64-bit)
Operating Temperature (15 to 90% RH,Non-Condensing): -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
Operating Pressure: 900 to 1100 mbar
Power: ½ “AA” 3.6V lithium battery life (included); userreplaceable
Battery Life: 3 months (with battery supplied, 5 minutelogging rate, 25°C ambient temperature, audiblewarning disabled, reading <10 ppm CO). On insertinga battery the red then green LED will flash in turn forapproximately 2 min, while the logger stabilizes. Do notconnect to the USB port of a computer until this hasfinished.
Dimensions: See dimensional drawing on PDF
Weight: 43 g (1.5 oz)
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ