Your Source for Process Measurement & Control
Compact CN9500 Controller in Rugged Benchtop Case
- 4-Digit Display, 1 or 0.1° Resolution
- Full Autotune PID Heat-Cool Control
- Single Ramp and Soak Capability
- High Accuracy (± 0.25% full scale ± 1°C)
- Model for 9 Thermocouple Types or 100&trodeks; 2-lead RTD, or 0-20 mVdc/0-20 mAdc Process Signals
- Two 5 Amp 120 Vac SSR Outputs
- Second Output May Have Control Function or Be One of Five Alarm Types
- Security Lockouts
- RS-232 or RS-485 MODBUS Communications
- CN9-SW Communications Software is free when bundled with the CSC32 with digital communications
Description Starting from Oct 1st 2017, CSC32 Series will be discontinued. As a possible substitute, please check out the for details.
The CSC32 series compact benchtop controllers are ideal for laboratory use and applications requiring portable temperature and process control. Pre-wired input and output receptacles in the rear of the case enable quick and easy connections to power, input, power output and digital communications. These benchtop controllers are factory configured and calibrated for a dedicated input type by model number.
The 1/32 DIN CN9500 controller used in this benchtop controller series can be programmed for either On/Off, or PID Autotune Control (with autotune Feature) via the front panel or through the use of a PC and CN9-SW communications software.
CN9-SW software is designed to interface with the CN9300, CN9400, CN9500 and CSC32 Series benchtop controllers with optional communication hardware. Benefits:
• Time saving benefit and convenience of remotely configuring and adjusting units.
• Saving and retrieving settings to and from files.
• Highly flexible logging and “real time” charting capability for providing hard copy QA records for ISO-9000 and other management purposes.
• Software is capable of logging readings from up to 128 instruments which it stores in data files.
• The data can be exported into text files in Comma Separated Variable format.
• In addition, up to 12 controllers can be displayed on a single chart, or individual charts can be set up for each instrument.
• A Virtual full color chart recorder can log process variables such as: °C, °F, Bar, PSI, pH, rH, or user defined engineering units
Not available for export to Canada or Europe
Anemometer | Automation | Accelerometers | Calibrator | Cartridge Heaters | Chart Recorders | Cryogenics | Custom Pressure Transducers | Data Loggers | Data Acquisition | Dial Thermometers | Fiber Optics | Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement | Flexible Heaters | Flow Meters | Glass Bulb Thermometers | Grippers | Heaters | Humidity Measurement | Integrated Circuit Sensors | Immersion Heaters | Infrared Thermometers | Level Measurement | Load Cells | M12 Temperature Connectors | Magnetic Flow Meter | Panel Meter | PID Controllers | pH meter | Pressure Gauges | Pressure Transducers | Pressure Transmitters | Rotameters | RTD | Remote Process Monitoring | Sanitary Sensors | Signal Conditioners | Stepper Motors | Strain Gages | Strip Heaters | Temperature Controllers | Temperature Labels | Temperature Measurement | Temperature Sensor Manufacturing | Temperature Sensors | Temperature Transmitters | Thermal Imagers | Thermistors | Thermocouple | Thermocouple Wire | Thermowell | Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Vortex Flow Meter | Wireless Sensors
trodeks.comtrodeks.com - فقخیثنس.زخئ - صصص.فقخیثنس.زخئ